Did you know that you can raise funds for The Haven when you shop through Amazon thanks to AmazonSmile?
Amazon Smile is part of Amazon’s charitable giving activity, where it donates a small percentage (0.5%) of each eligible purchase made to your chosen charity.
The Haven is registered with AmazonSmile meaning you can now select The Haven as your chosen charity and raise funds for us when you make purchases through Amazon. The best thing about this is that the donation is made at no extra cost to you!
In just a few simple steps you can start raising funds for The Haven.
- Visit https://smile.amazon.co.uk/ch/SC032130 and sign in to your Amazon account.
- Search for "The Haven caring Counselling Communication Centre" and select us as your chosen charity.
- To benefit from the 0.5% donation to The Haven at no extra cost to you, you will need to first go to smile.amazon.co.uk and then do your shopping (when shopping through a web browser).
To active AmazonSmile on your mobile app:
- Before activating AmazonSmile on your mobile device you first need to select The Haven as your chosen charity through a web browser (see steps above).
- Download or update to the latest version of the Amazon Shopping app on your phone. You can find it in the for iOS or for Android.
- Open the app and find 'Settings' in the main menu (☰). Tap on ‘AmazonSmile’ and follow the on-screen instructions to turn on AmazonSmile on your phone.
- And that’s it! Now all eligible purchases made through the Amazon Shopping app will generate a 0.5% donation to The Haven.